The Kemi Worker’s Museum was opened for public in 1983. It features two detached houses that were finished in 1929, last of the batch Ab Kemi Oy had built for the Marttala worker’s housing district. The Worker’s Museum exhibits a home of a 1910s saw mill worker, a 1930s factory worker as well as the end of the 1930s trade worker.
Open on demand.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.