Relax by fishing
The Finnish Federation for Recreational Fishing has chosen the Veitsiluoto Fishing Spot as the 2020’s Local Fishing Spot of the Year.
The Veitsiluoto Fishing Spot is situated 15 minutes drive from the Kemi city center in Rytikari where there are signs to the spot. The naturally beautiful place invites to stay for a while and to enjoy the forest trails and waters that are rich in fish.
The Veitsiluoto Fishing Spot includes:
- Nature trail (round trail with signs aprox. 4 km, encirculating 54 hectar water area)
- WC (wheelchair accessible)
- Four lean-ons
- Fishing pier (unobstructed)
- Boat dock for six boats (boat rental 8 € / 8 h at Neste Lapintuuli)
- Rented shelter for 40 people (available from Veitsiluodon Kalamiehet fishing association)
- As an added bonus firewood to fire places
Try out lure fishing at a basin
Here you get a great chance to catch a lot of different fish, even salmon. A fishing licence costs 15 € / 8 h and a fishing licence + extra rod 20 € / 8 h. The licences can be bought online at www.kalakortti.com and at Neste Lapintuuli, Veitsiluodontie 19, Kemi.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.